My good friend Alex Carroll and I will be interviewing each other during free teleconferences coming up. The first one is this Monday evening (March 28th at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time; 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time). During this teleconference, Alex will be interviewing me on book marketing. Two weeks later, I'll interview him on getting radio publicity.
In Monday's teleseminar, I will share 10 things you can do in the next week to sell more books. Here's some of what you'll learn:
* Why 90% of all marketing is wasted ... and how to keep this from happening to you.
* The method by which 80% of all books are sold ... and how to tap into it.
* 10 ways to slice and dice rights for maximum return.
* The optimal amount of time that you should spend on marketing any good book.
* The one secret that all of marketing ultimately comes down to. If you don't understand this basic principle, you will ultimately fail as a book marketer. Indeed, you will fail in life as well.
* The most crucial thing that should be on the front page of your website.
* How to go from nowhere to #1 on Google for your key search term.
* The best place to hide your book in your own home.
To get on the teleseminar call 580-474-3600. The passcode is 222089#.
Again that's this coming Monday evening, March 28 at 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern.
If you can't make the conference call, you can pre-order the audio CD (14.95 for the next 7 days ... $19.95 after that) at this web site: Alex's order form.