This Thursday my friend Arielle Ford is hosting a teleclass with Jack Canfield that you can attend as my personal guest.
In case you don’t know Arielle, you will know who her clients are. Arielle has been the publicist for Deepak Chopra for over twelve years (whose career she is credited with launching) and more than a dozen New York Times bestselling authors in the field of self-help, spirituality and personal growth including Wayne Dyer, Neale Donald Walsch, Dean Ornish, Jon Gordon, Debbie Ford, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and many more.
Details can be found here: http://www.EverythingYouShouldKnow.com.
Jack Canfield is a good friend as well as a bestselling author, speaker, trainer, and entrepreneur. By listening to him, you'll have an opportunity to pick up on the nuances of his success and the way he thinks.
If you learn just a few of his tricks, you'll be well on your way to having a successful career as an author.
Here are just a few of the topics Arielle and Jack will discuss, but they'll cover your ideas and questions too:
- The power of mastermind groups to help meet your goals as an author
- Tips on how Jack got speaking gigs in the early days
- Little-known ways to staying motivated while building a career
- What Jack LOVES about his career
- Jack's least favorite parts of being an author
- The most important things Jack can share with a first time author
Arielle has reserved a block of lines for my friends. To get on the call, all you need to do is register and submit a question you'd like Jack to talk about or answer. Go here to sign up: http://www.EverythingYouShouldKnow.com.