Would you like to see your book on Amazon.com's Bestseller List?
You'd be silly not to want that. Because you'll move lots of books, Plus, being on Amazon's Bestseller List can open the door to many other opportunities -- selling your book to a larger publisher, publicity opportunities, speaking engagements, selling foreign or film rights, etc.
And wouldn't it be fun to add bestselling author to your resume?
To learn a simple formula any non-fiction author can use to make their book an Amazon Bestseller, you're invited this Thursday, August 10th at your choice of two times: either 2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific) OR 7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific) for a 75-minute telephone seminar on...
How to Make Your Book an Amazon.com Bestseller and Sell Tons of Copies Even if You're a Marketing Novice
You'll hear Steve Harrison interview two authors, Randy Gilbert and Peggy McColl, about the simple system they've used to make many books Amazon Bestsellers
Your only cost to participate in this 75-minute telephone seminar is your normal long distance charges (same as when you're calling Aunt Edna in Connecticut).
To register for either of Thursday's calls, go here now: Amazon Bestsellers.
On the call, you'll learn:
* Randy & Peggy's ingenious yet simple, five-step formula any author can use to hit the Amazon Bestseller list in only 38 days at almost no cost.
* How they've used the formula to make numerous books Amazon Bestsellers and how one author used their formula to sell 6,828 copies for $27 each without spending a dime on advertising (yes, that's $184,256.00 in sales!).
* Why their formula works for all types of books, fiction or non-fiction, regardless of subject -- whether they're self-published, POD, ebooks; newly-published or even those that have been out for years.
* Why you need absolutely no marketing expertise or experience to implement their Bestseller Formula.
* Big mistakes almost all publishers make selling books on Amazon.
* Case histories of several authors who've hit the Amazon Bestseller list using this approach.
* How the morning after hitting #5 on the Amazon List, Randy started getting calls from agents and publishers from all over the world intersted in buying foreign rights.
* Want big-time publicity? You'll learn how becoming a Bestseller makes it much easier to get media exposure.
Again, there's no cost to participate in this telephone seminar except your normal long distance charges.
To register for the telephone seminar, go here: Amazon Bestsellers.
Who knows, maybe I'll be seeing your book on the Amazon Bestseller List soon!