Planned Television Arts is now offering a new service to help authors to market their books via the Internet. They guarantee you at least 25 placements on the Internet over the course of a three-month program customized to your book. Here are just a few of the services they offer via PTA Interactive:
* Online Book Tours (using teleseminars combined with Internet tech)
* Viral Email Blasts (sending email to ezines and blogs)
* Podcasts (develop and record a series of podcasts, distribute via online stores like Audible.com and iTunes.com, and distribute via RSS feeds)
* Viral Videos (produce and promote author-related videos for Internet distribution)
* Author Blogs (create micro-sites for authors and titles)
* Virtual Book Readings (Promote virtual readings via communities such as Second Life)
* Placing information on other people's influential blogs, podcasts, and online media sites)
* Creating original content for your blog, social networking pages, etc.
For more information, check out their website at http://www.plannedtvarts.com.
Or call Brian Feinblum at 212-583-2718 and tell him I sent you. He'll give you a great deal. You can also email him if you prefer at email@example.com.