If you want to know the seven things you must know if you want to get publicity in major magazines and newspapers, then listen to Steve Harrison's teleseminar Thursday, February 1st, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern or 7:00 p.m. Eastern (either time).
You'll learn from an array of special guests including editors from Woman's Day and Woman's World as well as a top business writer who does stories for Inc. magazine. You'll also hear from a New York Times bestselling author and other entrepreneurs/authors who'll share how they got publicity in Cosmopolitan, New York Times, Entrepreneur, Parents, Family Circle, Wall Street Journal, and many other top publications. Wow, this teleseminar is going to be loaded.
This free telephone seminar will run approximately 90 minutes and is a preview of what you'll learn at Steve's upcoming National Publicity Summit conference. Get info at http://www.NationalPublicitySummit.com/?10005.
To sign up for the teleseminar, go here: Free Teleseminar.
Here are a few of the things you'll learn:
* The three biggest mistakes most people make trying to get publicity in magazines and newspapers.
* Understanding the mindset of top magazine writers and editors.
* Secrets from the woman who was so good at getting advance publicity her book hit the New York Times Best Seller List BEFORE her publication date.
* How to know months in advance when journalists will be working on a story about your topic.
* A very clever way to use Google to get major press quickly and easily.
* An incredibly simple strategy for scoring an Associated Press story about you that runs in dozens of newspapers across the United States.
* Why conventional press releases are usually not the best thing to send journalists and what to send instead.
* What's the best way to contact journalists when you can't meet them personally? Via fax? Email? Phone?
* How to spin a small story into a much larger feature for yourself and more!
Again, to sign up for this incredibly packed teleseminar, go here: Free Teleseminar.