My friend Steve Harrison is hosting a free teleseminar on how you can sell at least $50,000 worth of books this year on the Internet. You have two chances to hear the teleseminar live: Thursday, January 4th, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern OR 7:00 p.m. Eastern.
The guest, a Mr. X, has sold over $2.7 million online last year. He'll tell you how you can bypass bookstores to reach more people, sell more books, and have more fun promoting your books online. Here are just a few other things you'll learn on this call:
* How to make more money selling books via your website than via bookstores.
* Two things authors are taught about selling books online -- two things that just don't work.
* How to convert your book into a format that can be sold more profitably online.
* A few small changes you can make to your website that can dramatically boost book sales.
* How he got over 30,000 people to sell his books for him at no upfront cost.
This 75-minute phone call is free (except for your normal long distance charges). But you must register to be on the call.
To register, go to http://www.freepublicity.com/sellonline/?10005.