Steve Harrison is doing a special teleseminar this Thursday, April 19th, on how to become a more successful author. The teleseminar is free. To sign up for it, go to Top Author Secrets.
You can attend the teleseminar either at 2:00 p.m. Eastern or 7:00 p.m. Eastern.
This should be a good teleseminar. Here are a few of the things you'll learn on the teleseminar:
* Why the seven key differences between top authors and all the rest aren't obvious things like writing a good book or having a catchy title.
* The secret reasons behind bestsellers like Rich Dad Poor Dad, Body for Life, and The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
* Why understanding these strategies is critical even if you don't really care about money and just want to share your message with others.
* Having trouble getting your books into stores? Learn how top authors overcome the many problems and frequent obstacles of the bookstore distribution system.
* Want massive publicity for your book? You'll learn the real reason why top authors are able to get tons of media exposure for their books -- and it's not just that they have good stories and hire top publicists.
* How you can use the top author secrets to make a six-figure income from your book even if you only sell 10,000 copies and never get booked on Oprah.
* Want to sell your book to a major New York publisher for a six-figure advance? You'll learn the single biggest thing you need -- and no, it's not a great manuscript or book idea though those are important. If you've got it, getting a publisher is easy. Without it, you'll probably struggle to get your work published.
* An incredibly simple thing you should immediately do to dramatically increase the profit you make from every book.
Again, to sign up for this free teleseminar, go to Top Author Secrets.
Please note that while this teleseminar will feature some great tips, Steve will be selling you something at the end. Listen to the teleseminar for some practical and actionable tips. Then listen to the pitch and see if it makes sense to you as well.