- Good morning, tweeple. Getting ready for a book consultation in a few minutes.
- Just got done doing a consult with Kathy Ireland. She has a new book (her 5th!) coming out in early April. Fantastic.
- RT @KnowNewspapers Another major newspaper is set to close. The Rocky Mountain News will publish its last edition Friday. JK: That is sad.
- RT @simplewisdom Hearty laughter is a good way to jog internally without having to go outdoors. - Norman Cousins
- Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. - Oprah Winfrey, TV show host
- My twinfluence continues to grow: #418! twinfluence.com/?u=JohnKremer That's not bad for a returning newbie.
- RT @Brandilyn @JohnKremer Used correctly, Twitter is an author's dream. I've connected w/ so many readers here--new and old. JK: I agree.
- RT @Brandilyn I came up with this Ten-Point Twittequette. is.gd/iWyO. JK: Good points. I'd quibble some, but not important. Like it.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Tweets for Today
Posted by John Kremer at 11:01 AM