- RT @AnnKingman I've been thinking a lot about bookstores & preorders. Here are a few of my thoughts: budurl.com/kpx8.
- RT @thecreativepenn I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork. - Peter de Vries
- Authors: You should read this: budurl.com/q5r4. It's an article about online marketing and unrealistic expectations.
- Authors: You need to learn how to create relationships. That's the key to all successful marketing, whether books, products, services, etc.
- Author: The majority of book buyers still discover new authors the way they always did: by word of mouth, & my experience proves this true.
- Alert: new blog post Tweets for Today: Twitter post RT @rossbeckham Wow, it appears that I j.. twurl.nl/3azluq
- What Bookstore Sells More Books? - A Revealing Story: tinyurl.com/c9453y. Good tip!
- Word of mother: More powerful than word of mouth: TwitPWR.com/wordofmouth.
- RT @JonathanGunson Why is Google scanning a EVERY BOOK in the world? tr.im/gVaB. JK: Because books provide great content!
- RT @JonathanGunson Why is Google scanning a EVERY BOOK in the world? tr.im/gVaB. JK: A great video on changes in search.
- I'm off to Taos District Court on a personal matter. Please pray for me. Thank you.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Tweets for Today
Posted by John Kremer at 11:00 AM