- Words Matter Week teleseminar with me (John Kremer) in 45 min. To listen in for free, go here: budurl.com/nupm/d.
- Words Matter Week teleseminar on book marketing with John Kremer; specific time: 3:30 p.m. Eastern: budurl.com/nupm/d
- RT @Mike_Wesely Champions keep playing until they get it right. - Billie Jean King, tennis player
- RT @TheMorganizer @CoachDeb Hey... I'll see ya in Vegas next week! JK: Remember: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :))
- RT @deann_atwood The secret that has led to my goal, is that my strength lies solely in my tenacity. - Louis Pasteur, biologist
- Well, actually I hope what happens in Vegas goes out to all the world if it's a good thing.
- Words Matter Week teleseminar on book marketing with John Kremer; specific time: 3:30 p.m. Eastern: budurl.com/nupm. Coming in 1/2 hr
- Words Matter Week teleseminar on book marketing with John Kremer; specific time: 3:30 p.m. Eastern: budurl.com/nupm. Coming in 5 mins
- Join me live NOW for the Words Matter Week teleseminar on book marketing. Go here to log in: budurl.com/nupm.
- Real neat video from @scobleizer budurl.com/luut. All about how he uses Twitter efficiently. Great stuff.
- RT @BoulderCoaching Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. - John Petit-Sen
- Alert: new blog post Book Marketing Group formed: twurl.nl/8ayouk
- Alert: new blog post Tweets for Today: Twitter post RT @Mike_Wesely If you don't like someth.. twurl.nl/qdvrv6
- RT @JanetGomez There are two ways to spread happiness; either be the light who shines it or be the mirror who reflects it. - Edith Wharton
- You can only improve what you accurately measure. -- Alex Mandossian @alexmandossian
- If you want a quick pick-me-up each day, check out TED's video page at www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector. Great stuff here.
- RT @FilmTruth @jasontryfon I hope twitter will come out on top. JK: Twitter isn't going anywhere despite Facebook's new move.
- RT @paulhartunian A great source for press release story ideas & headlines is anything by Boardroom.com, i.e. Bottom Line Personal.
- Great interview about marketing books: tinyurl.com/bkmluq. Features John Kremer!
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Tweets for Today
Posted by John Kremer at 11:00 AM