- Alert: new blog post Tweets for Today: Twitter post RT @lynnelee Use what talents you posses.. snipurl.com/dabxb
- When you embark for strange places, don't leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the nerve to go into unexplored territory. — Alan Alda
- When in doubt, DO something. If it turns out to be wrong, correct it. But you will never know until you do it. — Ivan Burnell, author
- When all else fails, read the instructions. — Cahn's Axiom
- Be careful. With quotations, you can damn anything. — Andre Malraux, author and resistance leader
- ɔıɯɐpɐ sınoן — ˙uɹoɥʇ ɐ ɟɟo ʎǝuoɥ ƃuıʞɔıן ǝʞıן sı ƃuıʌıן ʇɐɥʇ pıɐs sʎɐʍןɐ ɹǝɥʇɐɟpuɐɹƃ ʎɯ
- RT @joelcomm People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care - Zig Ziglar, sales trainer and speaker
- RT @screamingeagle1 Your playing small does not serve the world. - Marianne Williamson, author
- RT @screamingeagle1 Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. — Mahatma Gandhi, non-violent leader
- Am looking for someone to partner with on two new related Twitter apps that would be a lot of fun to do. Anyone?
- Oh, yes, I need someone to program the new Twitter apps. I'm a dummy when it comes programming, but great with ideas.
- BookMarket.com's Alexa ranking on 1/12: 169,421. Today: 134,528. That's 35,000 change because of Twitter (only difference in promos).
- RT @thecreativepenn All Books Have Genders by Neil Gaiman jijr.com/ASq. JK: I love that title. 1001 Ways to Market Your Books: male.
- All of marketing consists in creating relationships. Real relationships: friends, lovers, partners, warriors, fans.
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Tweets for Today
Posted by John Kremer at 11:00 AM