Here's a fact . . .
Tons of books are still sold through retail outlets and 140,000 plus libraries. The message: You should be selling your books both online AND off.
And there are lots of places in addition to traditional bookstores where your book will sell. That's why you should register for this webinar:
How to Get Your Book into Bookstores, Chain Stores, Internet Retailers, and Specialty Retailers
This is an A to Z training and it's completely complimentary. You can listen in here:
In this profit-packed webinar you'll discover how to ...
- How authors make over $1 million in sales. What are they're doing that you can do too.
- The vital not-so-obvious information store buyers want and need to see in emails
- What to say and what not to say to arouse the most interest in your book
- Secrets to selling your book to libraries
- Outside-the-box thinking to get buyers’ attention
- What to say (and what not to say) to arouse the most interest in your book
- Plus much, much more.
This webinar is designed to help you get tons of books in all types of retail and online outlets (not just book stores).
As both a published and self-published author, I worked diligently to find out how to get my books into stores and on the Internet. I ended up calling over 1000 store buyers, along with spending hundreds of hours of tedious research, and conducting numerous interviews with book business insiders to discover the secrets for getting your book into all types of places.
That's when I realized that other authors would want to know these secrets, so I decided to create an
extensive training program designed specifically for both self-published and trade-published authors.
You’ll want to attend this excellent webinar where I take you through the exact steps for helping you promote your book to buyers.
Again, you can listen in here:
About the Author
Elaine Wilkes is the Hay House author of Nature's Secret Messages: Hidden in Plain Sight.