Would you like to get written up in major national publications like Newsweek, Health, Redbook, Time, Family Circle, O the Oprah Magazine, Entrepreneur, People, Inc., Parents, or the New York Times?
Today you have a limited opportunity to get more publicity in America's biggest media outlets by signing up for my friend Steve Harrison's National Publicity Summit, April 25-28 in New York City.
This Summit is a one-of-a-kind conference where you'll get to personally meet more than 100 top journalists and producers and pitch your story to them, one-on-one and face-to-face.
To ensure everyone gets enough one-on-one time with the media, Steve is only admitting 100 attendees, so go here now for the details or risk missing out: http://bit.ly/NatPRSummit
Editors and producers from the above media were represented at previous Summits and Steve expects most to return, along with journalists and producers from other top national TV shows, radio programs, and big-time print media.
Having a face-to-face meeting with an editor or producer dramatically increases the chances they'll write about you -- or put you on their show.
When you grab your info packet at this website (http://bit.ly/NatPRSummit), you'll see just a few of the results Steve's previous Summit attendees have gotten including the following:
- Ron and Lisa Beres were booked on the Today Show.
- Steve Shapiro was the subject of a big story in O the Oprah Magazine after meeting the writer at the National Publicity Summit.
- Lauri Loewenberg appeared on both ABC's The View and Good Morning America.
- Jim Vonmier got on the CBS Evening News and CBS Early Show as a result of the training and contacts he received during the Summit.
- Barry Spilchuk was interviewed on Fox News Channel within five hours of meeting the producer at the Summit!
- Sandy Clemmons got written-up in Health Magazine, Money Magazine and TV Guide -- all from meeting journalists face-to-face at the Summit. Even better, since attending, her royalty checks have gone up over 700%!
- and many, many others!
Again, only 100 attendees will be admitted and the early registration discount goes away after Tuesday, February 21st, so if you're interested in attending go here now: http://bit.ly/NatPRSummit.
Note: I am an affiliate of the National Publicity Summit, but I would and have recommended it - but only if you are ready to go on national TV or be interviewed in a national magazine. If you are ready, go for it!