Promo Day is a free online international event for people in the writing industry. A whole day dedicated to promoting, networking and learning.
As Promo Day is an entirely virtual event there are no travel or accommodation expenses and people from all over the world can take part. Virtual attendees can ask questions during the workshops in the forum, promote their writing, and network with other attendees and presenters - all from the comfort of their own computer.
When is Promo Day?
This year's event takes place on Saturday, May 19th, all day.
Where does Promo Day take place?
Who can take part in Promo Day?
Avid readers, writers, authors, publishers, editors, graphic designers, etc. That means anyone with an interest in books, blogging, writing, marketing, and networking from anywhere in the world.
2012 Promo Day workshops (just a few):
- How to make LinkedIn work for you with Jo Linsdell
- Creating your own online newspaper with Terri Main
- Radio interviews with Denise Turney
- 365 days of promotion with Sandy Lender
- How to generate a marketing domino effect with Karl Staib
- Blogging with Jo-Anne Vandermeulen
- Book reviews with Dana Lynn Smith
- Using Pinterest to market your book with Penny Sansevieri
- Social media marketing with Jan Verhoeff
- How to sell more books with John Kremer
- Self-publishing with Valerie Coleman
How do I register for Promo Day?
Just go to the Promo Day website http://www.PromoDay.info and click on Register for Free Entry. You then just complete the registration form to create your profile.